Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hmmm...

I wonder if I can convince Amy to have a cleaning party tomorrow with me...

It's our Friday night and I desperately want the next 48 hours or so to pass extra slow! Tomorrow morning...a nice pot of Stumptown coffee and maybe a great breakfast. OR...a few extra hours of sleeping in and a great lunch. I think I'll try to get Amy to eat Pepino's for lunch too. = yummy vegetarian "mexican" food at a really cheap price. Man...so much that I want to cram into so few hours.

Houston...I miss you. I never thought that I would miss the weather. But I do. Really! I miss the humidity, the heat, the rain, the wind, the thuuuunder. ALL OF IT! I'm so homesick I can hardly stand myself. I'm fighting every muscle in my body to not load up the car with the bare essentials and blow this popsicle stand. Even if I could take the weather with me, I don't think I would. It wouldn't be Houston without the moaning and bitching about the weather. What was that mix tape called with all the Houston bands? "I hate this place, I never wanna leave." My sentiments exactly!!!

Te amo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment