Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!!

So...my first post on our new blog.

Not really much to write about today. It's Valentines Day but Amy has to work until 4 pm. =( I think I'm about to head to the grocery store to buy some ingredients for a cake!!! (strawberry with buttercream icing!) This town is pretty boring so we spend a large majority of our time planning what's for lunch, dinner, dessert, late night snack, etc. Entirely too much of our time and effort is devoted to food...which makes us sound like fatties only not really. It's just our attempt at becoming "foodies". Once we get back home we plan on sharing the knowledge we've gained by throwing extravagant dinner parties for small groups of people. I like the idea of entertaining...all of your close friends sitting around a table sharing a meal that you took hours to prepare just for them in hopes that they will enjoy it for the few moments you have together...I can see why Ron likes to entertain so much. Only he needs to throw some wine or liquor or something in there to keep the conversation unpredictable. Bahaha!

Anyway...sorry for the boring post. Wish I had time to be clever but I've wasted more time than I expected on the internet posting love letters to the city of Houston. I'm off to the grocery store. Until later...here is one of my fave pics of me and my one true love!



XO Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment