Friday, February 13, 2009

Public Reminder

Amanda and I recently (4 months ago) moved to Portland, OR from Houston, TX. This is a public reminder to myself to post some pics of the trip up here which, sad to say, was not exciting at all. We took the most boring route possible but it was the fastest and that is what mattered the most. I should also post pics of our tiny studio apartment. It is about 1/3 of the size of our old apartment in Houston and we pay twice as much rent. Lame. Maybe I'll post some pics of the snow that fell for 3 weeks straight which apparently is unusual for Portland. Also, I should post some pics of my bicycles because I love them. Maybe I'll post a picture of Amanda since I love her too! hah!

XO
Amy

3 comments:

  1. yes! Post pictures of Portland!

    Hey when will you all officially be making your way back to the great state of Texas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know the feeling of rent hikes and space subtractions. damn cities.

    ReplyDelete